Santana Rodriguez is an international model and fitness champion who has graced covers on magazines as well as being featured in over 20 publications.
Grew up: Buffalo, New York
Residence: Los Angeles,CA and Miami, Florida
Ethnicity: Half Puerto-Rican and half Brazilian
- Associates degree in Fashion Merchandinsing
- Bachelor degree in Business Marketing
- Fitness training certificatation
- Current producer and host of “Shaping up with Santana”
- Fitness Champion of ABA Federation show “Miss Team USA Modelquest”
- International model – Cover of 6 Magazines and featured in over 20 publications
- Speaker for youth and wellness (Los Angeles,CA)
- Master of ceremonies (Anchor) for 2018 Caribbean of Tourism (CTO) Conference (Atlantis, Bahamas) – Speaker at sustainability conference (St.Eustatius, Caribbean) 2018 – International women’s Day Conference 2018- guest to teach fitness segment.
- Involved in 2019 BIg Brothers Big Sisters Organization Annual fashion show.
- Was voted top 5 best dressed people at 2019 Mercedes Benz Oscar Viewing party by top twitter fashion blogger.